Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Broadband in Mullingar

• 18-02-2012 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having trouble with their Perlico broadband in the Mullingar area today?

Every few minutes mine goes down and I have to restart the box or turn it off at the wall and then turn it back on. Very annoying.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Same problem again today.

It has been a nightmare all day, goes down every few minutes.

I've turned off the wall socket (the router is plugged into an extension which is plugged into the wall), moved the router plug into a different socket on the extension, turned off the router for about a minute and back on again, went into control panel -> network and internet and disconnected from the net and then reconnected, they all worked for a few minutes and then it kept going down.

Fed up of it at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

dont know if its useful or not, but is your modem an adsl2 one? they upgraded the switch in Mullingar in December and i had to change my modem as sometimes it would synch but lose synch soon afterwards.

If its not that try plugging it directly into the master socket and disconnect the ring wiring, i.e. so you only have broadband and nothing interfering, and test that.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

Advertisement