Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing Training in Limerick. UL Arena question?

• 18-02-2012 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to possibly do some boxing type training in Limerick. I would be doing it just to keep fit, not to compete, as I am mid 30s at this stage!

Was looking at UL Arena, and see they have a boxing fitness class.

Anyone do this? Is it all women, or is there a mix?

Many moons ago, I went to boxing training twice, and it was the most intense training I did. I find myself slipping into lazy habits trying to keep fit on my own. Something like this would keep my on my toes, if there was someone roaring at me to keep going.

In addition, it would be physical, and would tone me up too, and burn the gut...

I would be closest to UL, but know there are other places around, so if someone could pipe in with a recommendation......?

Comments

Advertisement