Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when is the cold weather effin' off?

• 18-02-2012 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Seriously, I can't remember what mild weather feels like. When is the chilly weather predicted to end?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

This cool snap shouldn't last too long. Next week is looking especially mild though could be fairly damp and gloomy at times.

193253.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

happyman81 wrote: »
    Seriously, I can't remember what mild weather feels like. When is the chilly weather predicted to end?

Are you living in Ireland? :D Its being mild all week and again next week after the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭davidsr20

happyman81 wrote: »
    U are taking the piss rite? It's been mild all winter!
    Is this a trolling comment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

i would say he's making the most of the cheap booze that's being sold before the government put it up?? Ive never known such a mild winter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Maybe he isn't taking the pith. Some people feel the cold more than others.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Seems a genuine poster. It's gonna get fairly mild next week perhaps mid teens.
    Anyway closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement