Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread pending approval?

Options
  • 18-02-2012 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,533 ✭✭✭✭

I have posted a new thread in the soccer travel and tickets forum,its been pending approval for 24hrs and I have notified the mods of the forum.How long does it usually take to approve a thread?
    If the thread isn't approved is there any notification to the OP?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is not a Help Desk issue I'm afraid, and I would have thought someone who is here since 2005 and who has thousands of posts to their name would know that the first thing to do (as per our charter) is contact a mod in the relevant forum first, and give them ample time to reply. The next step would be to approach their CMod if an agreement could not be reached between the CMod and the OP. You would know all this if you had read our Charter first.

Go to the forum and you'll see a list of all the forum moderators down towards the bottom right hand side. For example, if you, send a PM to Frisbee, give him time to respond. We're all unpaid volunteers so please be patient.

Please don't post in the Help Desk again about any issues relating to the Soccer family of forums unless the procedure outlined in the Help Desk has been exhausted and the issue still cannot be amicably resolved. It was unfair to mark this as a "Moderator Issue" when it was only posted 24 hours ago, especially given that it's a weekend. They'll get to it in due course, so please, familiarise yourself with our Charter before you post in here again, especially regarding the Soccer forum(s), as there are severe sanctions placed on those who post in here unnecessarily.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement