Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Cork to Ballincollig?

Options
  • 18-02-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi!! :)
    Does anyone know how long it takes to get from Cork City (Bus Station) to Ballincollig by bus? I (almost :p) have a new job there and am just trying to plan the route and times.
    I live in Blarney so im taking a bus from there at 06:55, so im hopin to get the 07:25 bus in Cork. I need to be in Ballincollig by 08:00, so Im just wondering if I'll make it in time.
    Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Yeah, you should not have a problem with that bus. Just take care to note where your office is as there are several stops in ballincollig so if you get off too early or late you could be in for a bit of a walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yellowcrayon

Brilliant, thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

ask around to see if you can get a lift from Blarney to Ballincollig. could save you so much time in the mornings only about 15/20 mins by car.

If not, then you should get a monthly commuter pass from the bus station. thinks it costs €78 for the calender month. with return fares everyday from Blarney and Ballincollig, could cost you over €12 a day.

good luck with the new job when you get it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yellowcrayon

Thank u :)
    Thats not a bad idea.. Might post an ad on gumtree as a few friends of mine have found 'travel partners/car pools' there. :)

Advertisement