Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA M4 SIR

Options
  • 18-02-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey guys got a KWA m4 SIR or s-system up for grabs. Used only a few times so in extremly good condition. Comes with metal silencer (€30), pastic grip (€15), 3000 bbs and battery. Have no charger but can pick one up on request (20 extra).

I bought the lot for about 520 without exaggerating but will sell it all for 280
    or 300 if you want a charger.
    Im located in South Dublin so only dealing with boarding counties, any further and you come to me.
    Again 280 ono. I get seller by tomorrow(Sun 18th) I will deliver. Monday-Friday you come to me.
    Thanks,
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you must post the muzzle energy

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mrsuperkaylo

Edit: 312fps
    Guys I really need this sold, will take a PS3 slimline if offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

where are u based??? offer 200e

250e and ill pick up a brand new charger. Gun in amazing condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭eirekielthy

Edit: 312fps
    Guys I really need this sold, will take a PS3 slimline if offered.

i might be able to offer fat ps3 250gb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭cascar

i don't need the charger man, and i can only 200e. Where are you based?>?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

i can offer a Phat PS3 with
    • 1x sixaxis remote in rubber protective skin with the charging cable
    • Power cable
    • 5m HDMI flat cable (might be a bit longer, was a gift)
    • maybe 3-4 games along depending on the condition of the AEG.

The PS3 is in amazing condition (well apart the almighty Irish dust).It doesn't suffer from YLOD or RLOD. The blu-ray player doesn't skip a bit. It has never been opened and it still has the original HDD. Due to the number of scams going around with faulty PS3 i m more than willing let you test it for as long as its needed to verify its working as intended at my place. At the same time you ll have to agree to allow to open the receiver to verify that the gearbox is still in only 2 parts as they are infamous for breaking and i already got scammed once with one that the front part was broken.

dinko4gr wrote: »
    i can offer a Phat PS3 with
    • 1x sixaxis remote in rubber protective skin with the charging cable
    • Power cable
    • 5m HDMI flat cable (might be a bit longer, was a gift)
    • maybe 3-4 games along depending on the condition of the AEG.

The PS3 is in amazing condition (well apart the almighty Irish dust).It doesn't suffer from YLOD or RLOD. The blu-ray player doesn't skip a bit. It has never been opened and it still has the original HDD. Due to the number of scams going around with faulty PS3 i m more than willing let you test it for as long as its needed to verify its working as intended at my place. At the same time you ll have to agree to allow to open the receiver to verify that the gearbox is still in only 2 parts as they are infamous for breaking and i already got scammed once with one that the front part was broken.
    Is your ps3 slim ?

cascar wrote: »
    i don't need the charger man, and i can only 200e. Where are you based?>?
    South Dublin mate are you close ?

Is your ps3 slim ?

nope its the fat one mate.

• Advertisement

dinko4gr wrote: »
    Is your ps3 slim ?

nope its the fat one mate.
    I'll consider it mate but I'm really looking for the slim one. Also what games are included ?

I'll consider it mate but I'm really looking for the slim one. Also what games are included ?

well i got quite an extensive collection of games (around 50 or so) . Apart few that im emotionally attached :D i ll let you pick. The list is too long to post it and tbh im at work so i cant even remember all of them. I could post the list once im home.

P.S. No lame games such as guitar hero/dj hero/sing superstar are included in my collection :D My only sin is the eye pet and i got it simply because the package with eye pet and the ps3 camera was cheaper than getting the camera alone :D. The game genres i go after are racing/shooting/adventure/rpg and fishing :D

im in tallaght i could me you today with the 250gb fat ps3 with dualshock3 controller and a few games

im in tallaght i could me you today with the 250gb fat ps3 with dualshock3 controller and a few games
    I'm sorry I can't today, I'll keep your offer in mind though. Just I was looking for a slim ps3. Sorry

I'm sorry I can't today, I'll keep your offer in mind though. Just I was looking for a slim ps3. Sorry

I got my hands on a m203 to i could do ps3 and m203 for m4 if you want :)

Price lowered to 200 or 230 with charger. No longer looking for ps3. Cash only !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Disco72

Still for sale?

Disco72 wrote: »
    Still for sale?
    Sorry no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 the_dealer

i have a 250gb ps3 slimline

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Offer 170 for just the gun,

• Advertisement
Advertisement