Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origin Offline - AGAIN

Options
  • 18-02-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Mass Effect 3 demo now unplayable as Origin is offline.

It seems anytime they have a release of any kind they manage to mess up all the servers.

I can't play BF3 now either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Mass Effect 3 demo now unplayable as Origin is offline.

It seems anytime they have a release of any kind they manage to mess up all the servers.

I can't play BF3 now either.

I think it's to do with fixing backwards compatibility with older EA games.

It's not limited to this game but many people myself included bought the older battlefield games during the sale, battlefield 2142 for example is ****ed up and won't work due to origin/ea account messing up.

Game is registered to new EA account (origin) but needs a old classic screen name to play, problem is the old account is not registered to the game serial key as the new accounts are.

Customer support are retarded as in the same email conversation they both told me to make a new origin account then 3 emails later asked why i did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

So, if Origin is down,you cant play any game on it?
    Theres no offline mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Krieg wrote: »
    So, if Origin is down,you cant play any game on it?
    Theres no offline mode?
    Its to stop pirates... that dont need to use origin, It makes sense if you work in EA management :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

There is an offline mode and all games work when in offline even online.

Advertisement