Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Business Broadband for home?

Options
  • 18-02-2012 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Hi I was wondering if I could avail of this as it is stronger than the home package and my courier revolves around my computer/Internet from my home.
    I have had problems with my line since I moved into my house and I am only able to get 7mb according to the representative at technical support, so I will need to buy a new one (a fibre power one) how much will this cost? and also are there a selection of lines to choose from?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

You may get a business package at home. A completely new line would be free to install right now for residential but would cost €127 for a business line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Ok im confused is this package available in Limerick? (Eircom Fibre Business Broadband 25)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

No. it will be in parts late this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Ronan14 wrote: »
    Hi I was wondering if I could avail of this as it is stronger than the home package and my courier revolves around my computer/Internet from my home.
    I have had problems with my line since I moved into my house and I am only able to get 7mb according to the representative at technical support, so I will need to buy a new one (a fibre power one) how much will this cost? and also are there a selection of lines to choose from?

Hi Ronan14,

Can you PM me with your existing telephone number or account number and I will look into your query for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement