Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

triathlon clubs in kildare

Options
  • 18-02-2012 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

anyone know of any clubs in kildare or if not kildare dublin?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Naas and Athy both have clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 fatwarren

Nass and Athy both have clubs.

thanks. im living in maynooth at the moment. which would be closest?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Off the top of my head and with my limited geographical knowledge of Kildare, I'd say Naas. Pulse do a lot of training from Tallaght(ish) so wouldn't be too far from you either.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 glasshopper

Naas Triathlon Club is the closest. im in it myself here's a link.. http://www.naastriathlonclub.com/
    Maynooth is a bit of a spin though. there are poeple from Celbridge to kildare town in the club. if you work in dublin it might turn out handier to join a dublin club ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

We (Activ Multisport) have a member from Maynooth. As he works in Dublin it's convenient enough for the NAC and although slightly longer he thinks Blanchardstown is easier to get to.

Naas are a nice bunch though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

im in naas as well, very friendly club with a great trainin schedule

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm in Leixlip and if I didn't need to rely on public transport I'd probably have gone with Activ Multisport, as it's so near when going by car. Naas is a bit awkward really.

In the end I joined 3d, as the training in the Phoenix Park and the swimming in city centre are pretty handy to get to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JimWalsh

Hi Amz

a delayed follow-up to your post in 2012. Just wondering how you got on with 3D. Am also from north Kildare, work in Dublin city, and looking to join triathlon club.

Jim

Advertisement