Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Download of Battlefield 1943 from PS Store

• 18-02-2012 9:10pm

https://1943redemption.battlefield.com/index.php

[Don't know how long this has been up but thought Id post as I couldnt find it mentioned on boards]

Tried it myself. You need an EA account.
    My code worked :D

After you enter the code into the PS store, it will say its a trial version but click continue and the full game unlock will also appear. Download both

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

https://1943redemption.battlefield.com/index.php

[Don't know how long this has been up but thought Id post as I couldnt find it mentioned on boards]

Tried it myself. You need an EA account.
    My code worked :D

After you enter the code into the PS store, it will say its a trial version but click continue and the full game unlock will also appear. Download both

correction....you need a battlefield 3 online pass in order to get a code. :cool:

dan hibiki wrote: »
    correction....you need a battlefield 3 online pass in order to get a code. :cool:

You sure?
    My ea account email and my psn email are different.
    But I do have battlefield 3 :confused:

Have you tried it? And do you have a battlefield online pass?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Nope

The op is correct you only need to use your ea/origin login and be a owner of BF3, you don't actually need the online pass code etc

I'm downloading it now (565mb)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 421 ✭✭dan hibiki

thats my point, you need to have a registered bf3 account. if you dont have the game, you wont be able to avail of ops find. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

thanks for the post dude ! I would never have come across it. I went through the steps and came across the trial version before I read down through the rest of the post and thought that was a bit of a gimmick but wow there is the unlock for the full game like you say. Awesome :) two free games in a week. I only ever had BFBC2 and Battlefield 3 so I am wondering what this game is like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

It's a fun little game. Worth a download seeing as it's free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Sweet I loved this game then I lost one of the accounts.. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

cheers love this game

Advertisement