Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scopes, 2 Leupold, 1 Weaver and 1 other

• 18-02-2012 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭

I always believed that you should not sell scopes or mounts because you never know when one might come in handy again, The only downside to this is that you acquire a good collection and then you feel guilty if you want to get another one. I have been struck by this guilt hence the only solution is to sell scopes that are not currently in use.
    I have 4 scopes for sale as listed below:
    1. Leupold VX 111 6.5 x 20 one inch tube 40mm adjustable objective. target dot, target turrets. €400
    DSCF1059.JPG
    2. Leupold BR 24 one inch tube 40mm adjustable objective. Target dot. Target turrets. Comes with custom made wooden box as in photos. €350
    IMG_1071.JPG
    3. Weaver T10. The daddy of all silhouette scopes and most target scopes.This is an original El Paso T10. Fine cross hair reticle. Adjustable 40mm objective. Target turrets. The most positive and crisp turrets you will ever feel. Steel tube, Adjustable objective. €300
    DSCF1062.JPG

4. SOLD. Barska 6x24x50. Boxed, never used comes with accessories shown in photo, 30mm tube. €60
    IMG_1074.JPG

Note. The 2 leupolds and the Weaver are used but in excellent condition. I look after my kit.The Barska was a competition prize and has not been used Apart from the Barska, any mounts shown are not included.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭murphyc106

Hi, pm sent about the Barska

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭badaj0z

The Barska scope is sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

how big is the target dot in the vx3 please

Dot size is 0.3 inch at 20x at 100 yards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

Could be will to part with some cash for the BR24x but you would have to drop the price a bit. I'll pm you on the issue.

• Advertisement

Pm replied to. Price is fair hence not dropping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 Scout2009

hi what distance does the leupold vx parallax from. Has it the ability to be used from 10 yards out

I am sorry but the VX 111 is no longer for sale. The Weaver T10 goes down to about 5M I believe.
    The only scopes still for sale are the Weaver T10 and the Leupold BR25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 Scout2009

That's ok thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kartoonhead

has this scope 1/4 or 1/8 click ,will it para down to 25mtr and what is total elev in moa and windage ,i need a scope for ftr if you change your mind about v111 i am very interested in this scope too .

• Advertisement

The BR24 is now sold.

Can you change the title of this thread from "For Sale" to "Sold" please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement