Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

veterinary abroad

• 18-02-2012 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

anyone know anything about veterinary abroad eg.poland budapest?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I know of someone studying veterinary in Budapest. Don't know too much, but she took exams in February or so which gained her entry into the course (she didn't have to rely on the Leaving Cert too much, only a passing grade, as far as I know, was needed). She seems to be enjoying it over there. The reason she chose Budapest was because it had a good reputation and also she knew she couldn't get the grades she needed to get veterinary here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 8mile

what is the best college in eastern europe to go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 roberth

A cousin of mine went to The University of Veterinary Medicine in Kosice, Slovakia. They absolutely loved it and got in with 480 points no bother. My cousin always harps on about how great the Slovaks are, by the sound of things the college is good but each to their own! Why not go to England or Scotland? The whole language barrier thing with Eastern Europeans might be a bit of a pain. Wish you the best in the future! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 8mile

appreciate the info

Advertisement