Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from The Square Tallaght / IT Tallaght

Options
  • 18-02-2012 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I will need to get a taxi next week from ITT or from The Square, if that's more convenient. This will be around 21.30.

Can anyone recommend a good local taxi company (even by pm if that will be considered advertising :confused:), or tell me if there is a rank or cab office that I can walk to nearby.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I will need to get a taxi next week from ITT or from The Square, if that's more convenient. This will be around 21.30.

Can anyone recommend a good local taxi company (even by pm if that will be considered advertising :confused:), or tell me if there is a rank or cab office that I can walk to nearby.

Thanks.

Its a five min walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Its a five min walk.

I don't understand what you mean - what's a five minute walk? A taxi rank?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Its a five min walk.

Not to The Square :pac:

I hope :confused:

Well if you're on the razz or possibly even heading up to your ma's. Perhaps you want to partake in some shopping or maybe some disco bopping flicks your switch? You could always call 677...eh...I forget the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think anxious thinks that you want a taxi from ITT to the Square.

There are always taxis outside The Square.

Not to The Square :pac:

I hope :confused:

I'm not looking to go to the Square. I'm looking to get a taxi from ITT or from The Square - if it is more convenient to get a taxi from The Square, ie if there is a rank or a cab office there.
    Well if you're on the razz or possibly even heading up to your ma's. Perhaps you want to partake in some shopping or maybe some disco bopping flicks your switch? You could always call 677...eh...I forget the rest.

:confused:

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    I think anxious thinks that you want a taxi from ITT to the Square.

There are always taxis outside The Square.

Thanks Phasers.

Are they usually parked in a particular area? I don't know The Square very well - would they be outside the cinemas? I think the rest of the centre would be closed at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

The cinemas aren't there anymore in The Square but there is a taxi rank on that level, level 3. Usually a fair few there.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Yep, if you go to the old cinema enterance there should be a few hanging around, I've been up there at half ten at night and there were still taxis hanging around for some reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

:confused:
    LOL, he's talking about that irritating taxi ad on the radio...

Advertisement