Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Free Talk/Text

Options
  • 18-02-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Lets say I had free call or texts to meteor numbers and this person I am calling is abroad, lets say France. Would I be allowed ring them for free as they are also on meteor free call or text package. I remember last year I was talking for free to a friends in Belgium who had meteor free talk and so did I.

tl;dr trying to call my mate whos in France and is a meteor user for free, I have free calls and so does he. Would this work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Freemasonry

Thanks alot, that really cleared it up. I rang Meteor last night and they said "no, none of this works, you both have to be in ROI" I knew he was lying or just didn't have a bloody bollox on what he was on about. Feckin Meteor customer care is useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Thanks alot, that really cleared it up. I rang Meteor last night and they said "no, none of this works, you both have to be in ROI" I knew he was lying or just didn't have a bloody bollox on what he was on about. Feckin Meteor customer care is useless.

Technically, the terms and condition say, or at least used to say, that both parties had to be in the Republic. Not the case in the real world though.

Advertisement