Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquaworld.ie

Options
  • 18-02-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi guys, sorry if this thread isn;t in the right place, it's my first time starting one. Does anyone have any past experience with aquaworld.ie. It appears to be a very good website selling aquatic accessories etc. but I'ma bit weary buying anything online. Can anyone "vouch" for the site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Depending on your location, you can go to their shop and have a gander. I did order some shrimps of them when the shop was still under construction and I went there to pick them up. All went without any problems, but the only complaint I can think of is that the shrimps were smaller than I expected but then at €13.5 for 10 RCS what can you expect. So based on my experience with them, it's better if you can go there and see what you're buying if it's live stock, as for the equipment, just google it and I'm sure they'll deliver without any problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Cameron Poe

Top quality stock. Fins Fur Feathers are also an agent for them so you can look before you buy in their shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

Thanks guys. They have the fluval 205 external filter on their site so I'm gonna go ahead and get it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Have ordered from them and bought from the shop both great experiences the guy knows a hell of a lot about shrimp and planted aquariums

Advertisement