Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher singing Don't Look Back In Anger

Options
  • 18-02-2012 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

I just found this now, never heard Liam sing Don't Look Back In Anger.

Obviously not as good as Noel (how could it?) but I'm pleased to finally hear an interpretation of a Liam version.

EDIT : After further examination that whiny figure isn't Liam but Chesney does a good job at faking it.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Not Alt/Indie- here you go music; another oasis thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

You don't have to start a new thread every time Liam or Noel Gallagher lets a fart.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Can we have a Gallagher's super thread? I'm having a hard time ignoring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Kold wrote: »
    Can we have a Gallagher's super thread? I'm having a hard time ignoring them.

Whats the point?

All Oasis threads here die eventually. Other than this thread the only other one on the first page of the Music forum is Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Of the last 15 threads you have started, 3 were about the Gallagher brothers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

That's not Liam Gallagher

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

What a thoroughly strange thread.

Did you think actually Liam Gallagher be making a guest appearance at a Chesney Hawkes gig in front of 218 people singing a song nobody has ever heard him sing in public?

Bizarre :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Fago123 wrote: »
    What a thoroughly strange thread.

Did you think actually Liam Gallagher be making a guest appearance at a Chesney Hawkes gig in front of 218 people singing a song nobody has ever heard him sing in public?

Bizarre :confused:

I know its not the real Liam.

I said in my post that Chesney did a good job at faking a Liam Gallagher version of DLBIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

karaokeman wrote: »
    I know its not the real Liam.

I said in my post that Chesney did a good job at faking a Liam Gallagher version of DLBIA.

Yeah now you know but you were fooled originally! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

There's no discussion going here, so I'll close this... Agreed we have plenty of threads for Oasis discussion already.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement