Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE documentary on Irish rappers

• 18-02-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Has anyone heard about this? I think it would be fairly interesting to watch.

If you've heard about it, do you know what date it's going to air on? I can't seem to find it on the internet for some strange reason

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

‘Reality Bites – Ireland’s Rappers‘ will air next Monday (20th Feb) at 9.30PM on RTE 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

at last, our license money being spent wisely, bout time.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

Asked and answered, cheers Conor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Yeah it'd be good for it to get high viewings. was talking to Genesis (jackson) on the phone yesterday, never thought when he started in school a few years ago he'd end up on tv! real down to earth fella. matamatik is a lunatic but sound aswell. not sure if k snatch is on it

• Advertisement

Yeah it'd be good for it to get high viewings. was talking to Genesis (jackson) on the phone yesterday, never thought when he started in school a few years ago he'd end up on tv! real down to earth fella. matamatik is a lunatic but sound aswell. not sure if k snatch is on it
    i hope he is, talent up the azz, spunking talent.

Advertisement