Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well done to the SBG crew

• 18-02-2012 11:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭

Very well done to conor and chris on dominant performances, that kick was suave :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

thanks guys, nice to have some home support :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Very impressed with Conor, hopefully he will be fighting for the Cage Warriors belt soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Saw the fights on mmajunkie but wasn't able to watch them again this morning. Anyone know if it's possible?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Xlami wrote: »
    Saw the fights on mmajunkie but wasn't able to watch them again this morning. Anyone know if it's possible?
    It will be shown on sky sports during the week I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Great stuff lads, congrats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Fantastic night - the two lads came out with lethal intent and completely overwhelmed their opponents.

In other news - I thought the stream, commentary and production was great - nice job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Be like Nutella

Filthy filthy elbows in the side of the head from Conor Mcgregor ....love it... good night good luck... after seeing that...would make anyone think twice about working for a single leg against the cage... smart technique

and Chris 'Killing fields' (brilliant name : ) looked dead confident... no messin around straight ahead ...nonchalant head kick right on the button... that's how Silva threw it (not same kick but same style)... no tell no... big hip movement...no rhythm change just throw it up ...boom

What is better than a head kick KO really? The very first strike you even consider as a kid : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Niall0 wrote: »
    It will be shown on sky sports during the week I think

Tomorrow night. Sky Sports 4. I have my Box ready.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    I have my Box ready.

That's what she said. :pac:

On a serious note great wins for the sbg lads well done to all involved!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Dean09 wrote: »
    That's what she said. :pac:

On a serious note great wins for the sbg lads well done to all involved!

lol. I love my Sky+ box. I just need to get a DVD recorder. I have it nearly full.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

Great performance from Conor . Nobody can touch him at that weight just a matter of time till he holds the fw belt

Advertisement