Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness log for 30something females!

Options
  • 18-02-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Ok, I on and off try to lose weight but lately I've noticed that it has all begun to creep on so I need to tackle the issue. Im starting this thread in the hope that similar aged/shaped ladies will keep me motivated.

I'm 33, 5ft4, small frame bur gravy around hips and bum. I now weigh 10st8.

Aim is to exercise four nights a week or once on the weekend; this might be two weights/body toning classes, two brisk walks and one kickboxing class.

I am also logging my diet in myfitnesspal but an average work day should be porridge with fruit for breakfast, homemade squash soup with houmous & ryvita for lunch. An apple and banana for snacks and then an evening dinner. This varies so will keep you posted as the days progress. I would love to hear from other ladies trying to shift pounds and I will in turn try to motivate you. So tomorrow is day 1. Good luck to me ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Ok so, day1 went something like this:
    breakfast
    small bowl of bran flakes with low fat milk
    boiled egg
    Ginger & lemon tea

snack
    Banana
    5 minstrels :(

lunch
    1/2 pack of cully and sully soup