Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Edair Street,StoneyBatter- any opinions?

Options
  • 18-02-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Looking at a house there Is it okay? Know someone who says that end of stoneybatter is not as nice as streets below Manor Place towards Arbour Hill. It is only two streets away from Manor Place. Can it really be that different? Anyone live there/near Ben Edair at the moment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Verte11 wrote: »
    Looking at a house there Is it okay? Know someone who says that end of stoneybatter is not as nice as streets below Manor Place towards Arbour Hill. It is only two streets away from Manor Place. Can it really be that different? Anyone live there/near Ben Edair at the moment?
    Its a quiet enough area
    you have the scouts den down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

I live just down the road from it and I have to say it's a really quiet area (took me a while to get used to how quiet it is here, no traffic at night at all.) Occassionally there's a bit of ruckus of kids walking home, but even that's pretty rare. Stoneybatter's got a nice selection of pubs and restaurants if you haven't lived there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Verte11

Thanks a mil for the replies. I haven't lived in Stoneybatter before but been checking it out and it seems pretty cool. It does seem really quiet around there in the day alright. Never been at night.

Advertisement