Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heuston Station to Earlsfort Terrace- Directions

Options
  • 19-02-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have an interview with Deloitte on Monday morning for a summer internship so I'll be getting the train from Galway to Heuston Station, unfortunately I haven't a clue about the best way to get from the station to Earlsfort Terrace (luas,bus) so I was hoping someone more knowledgeable could help me out ,

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Get the 145 bus departing from the rail station.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Examples/Google-Map/?routeNumber=145&direction=IO&towards=Kilmacanogue&from=Heuston+Rail+Station

It stops on St. Stephen's Green and it's a minutes walk straight down to Earlsfort Terrace

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Get the 145 from Heuston, jump out at St. Stephen's Green/Leeson St end, Earlsfort Terrace right in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

Perfect, thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Flunch

145 is definately your best option!

Congrats and good luck with the interview :)

I applied too but must not have been sucessful :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Finneen

Head up Steven's Lane (where the Luas runs), turn left and walk down James' St until you get to Christchurch. Turn right and go up to St Patrick's Cathedral. Turn left and keep walking along Kevin Street, past Stephen's Green, and then you're in Earlsfort Tce.

• Advertisement
Advertisement