Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Burr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

I like Bill Burr, I used listen to him on the Opie and Anthony podcasts...funny guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,126 ✭✭✭✭Penn

He guest-hosted an episode of the Hollywood Babble-On podcast about a year ago. Thought he was very funny. I recently downloaded a few of his own podcasts but haven't got round to listening to them yet, but I can't imagine them being too different to his stand-up style, as the podcast is mostly him ranting about something by himself.

I'll check out those videos later though. From what I've seen of him, he does seem like a very funny guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,443 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I got free tickets to him a couple of years ago, had never heard of him and wasn't too pushed on going, but free tickets are free tickets.

My oh my was I glad I went. He had me and my friend in hysterics for the entire show and to be honest it was one of the best gigs I've been to, he was just on fire the entire night.

Advertisement