Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Refund Netherlands Query!

Options
  • 19-02-2012 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all; just wondering has anyone here successfully got tax back after working in Holland? If so, what website did you use? And I don't mean any middle-man tax-back organisation, if you know what I mean? Thanks all.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

ondadole wrote: »
    Hi all; just wondering has anyone here successfully got tax back after working in Holland? If so, what website did you use? And I don't mean any middle-man tax-back organisation, if you know what I mean? Thanks all.:)

What do you mean middle man ?

Are you actually due any tax back ? If not you may get a bill plus have to pay for the Tax Consultant :)

Do you have your Jaaropgaaf ?

http://www.vddriest.nl -> These guys are ok, 20% Discount if you say your with Legal Aliens.

The other option is to do it yourself, but you've left now so you won't be able to sign up for a Digi-D

Advertisement