Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy ace on tesco mobile

Options
  • 19-02-2012 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

so i bought a samsung galaxy ace on thursday. great phone but the battery seems to be rubbish has been on charge the whole time. i took it off charge last night about 12 when it said the battery was full, put it on silent and went to bed the phone was dead when i woke up this morning. it also keeps freezing. so what do i do next do i return it and if so do i get a replacement one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

lynp27 wrote: »
    so i bought a samsung galaxy ace on thursday. great phone but the battery seems to be rubbish has been on charge the whole time. i took it off charge last night about 12 when it said the battery was full, put it on silent and went to bed the phone was dead when i woke up this morning. it also keeps freezing. so what do i do next do i return it and if so do i get a replacement one.

Update the firmware it might fix a few problems for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LittleBuds

Yep, same problem here. Fully charged in the morning but by 6pm its asking for the charger. Even with everything off. BTW does your internet work outside WiFi. My data roaming has to be set to be on All Networks in order to work. Also the signal bars at the top always say that I am roaming, little R above. Is this normal??

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭lynp27

LittleBuds wrote: »
    Yep, same problem here. Fully charged in the morning but by 6pm its asking for the charger. Even with everything off. BTW does your internet work outside WiFi. My data roaming has to be set to be on All Networks in order to work. Also the signal bars at the top always say that I am roaming, little R above. Is this normal??
    i only got it on thurs 16th feb turned everyting off. the internet wont work outside wifi also. i missed my alarm this morning because it went dead so have a back up alarm for the kids school tomorrow just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Bring it back for a replacement asap, bring everything that was in the box, if you're getting a different phone they should let you keep that simcard

Advertisement