Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management – Level 8 (add-on)

Options
  • 19-02-2012 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hey..

would Appreciate if someone could give me an insight to this course, gaining entry to course with an ordinary degree, Lecturers, hours, project, report, Job prospects, is it hard to get a good average to get onto a postgrad from this course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

Dalmighty wrote: »
    Hey..

would Appreciate if someone could give me an insight to this course, gaining entry to course with an ordinary degree, Lecturers, hours, project, report, Job prospects, is it hard to get a good average to get onto a postgrad from this course?

If you contact the course co-ordinator.its Paul Tansey,he is sound and very easy to talk to.He will enlighten you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 deviking

I just have a quick question about this course. It would be very helpful to me if you could answer it for me, thanks,
    It is about the BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management – Level 8 (add-on) course.
    I would like to know from who is this course accredited by, has this course been accredited by a professional body eg. the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) ? If not by whom is it accredited ? ACCREDITATION PROFESSIONAL BODY OR HETAC alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BigGuy82

I also am thinking doing course in the semester starting 2014 part time on line for two years.
    I have a level 7 ord deg in Project & Asset Management and going by the Project Management material in that course I expect that this course will be very intense also. The cost of this course is €4200 per year X 2 .€8400 for the two years on line , I have yet to confirm if this is really the cost as it is crazy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 deviking

Hey mate, you should take that money and move to Oz or Canada, over 8 grand... Take the money and run somewhere you can use your degree mate.. Just my advise.. A broke student studying construction management :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mrsmart

theres a new course in DkIT in the same area a BSc (add on) level 8 in construction project management view:ww3.dkit.ie/courses/school-of-engineering/built-environment/bsc-(hons)-in-construction-project-management-(add-on).html

• Advertisement
Advertisement