Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magic eye for freesat

Options
  • 19-02-2012 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello peoples

Just wondering about this magic eye craic, i have a ferguson ariva 120 HD combo box an was wondering is there a magic eye set-up out there that is compatible with this, as this would be very convenient for me any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks Cricker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hi welcome to boards. follow this link for TV, hope you get your answer here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=40

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi Cricker, and welcome to boards.ie

Our good friend hondasam has provided you with a very useful link for discussing all things TV, but this forum appears to be the best please to ask your question. If it's not, I'm sure the guys over there would know which forum to go to.

Also, please remember that this "Newbies & FAQ" forum is a forum for people to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

Thanks,

Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement