Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

08 Ford Mondeo radio problems

Options
  • 19-02-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Radio on my Mondeo keeps turning itself on and off over 6second intervals even with the engine off --- any ideas? had to take the fuse out in order to turn the radio off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Try putting the fuse back in imputting your radio code and trying it.

Sometimes they will reset themselves and work for a while other wise you need a new radio im afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mac1985

thanks but i have tried everything i thinks its an electrical fault or something like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 raimis

Ford Mondeo Radio Key Code!!!
    Hey guys,

Could anyone help me locate or tell me how to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don;t know the key code!!

Its a 6000CD and the serial number is M005126?

Any help much welcome..

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

raimis wrote: »
    Ford Mondeo Radio Key Code!!!
    Hey guys,

Could anyone help me locate or tell me how to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don;t know the key code!!

Its a 6000CD and the serial number is M005126?

Any help much welcome..

Cheers,[/Quote

7188 :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dirk08

Hi,
    sorry for hijacking this thread but didn't want to start a new one. I've a mondeo that the battery ended up being taken out so my radio is now looking for a code.
    I took the radio out and got two serial numbers, not sure which one is important or if they are even correct. But would appreciate if someone could come back with a radio code.

VKN107159
    VP787F18C844CAD

The second one might be "VP7S7F18C844CAD" not sure

Thanks in advance
    dirk

• Advertisement
Advertisement