Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Please

Options
  • 19-02-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I am currently studying a Business Studies degree, part time. Its going well, I am in first year. At the end of the degree I would like to change industry, into the IT sector. With that in mind, I would like to get a qualification in IT.

I had considered doing the Business Information Systems degree instead of the business degree but I felt that the business degree would be a better all round qualification.

During the summer or next year while I am in second year, I am considering doing a course to certificate or diploma level in information technology. Are there any online courses from reputable courses that you can do? It would be important that the dates I do it are flexible so I can work around my job and my primary degree. Would anyone be able to recommend an online college? One which employers would recognise as a good college or award.

Thanks

Advertisement