Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent painter in D15?

Options
  • 19-02-2012 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭

Decided to get my house painted professionally after years of doing it meself. Anyone know of a decent painter in D15? Will need to fill in cracks etc from new house settling etc.

Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bird22

hi

i had recently very good painter, I dont remember phone no but if you check on internet you probably will find , his name was Paul Curtis. Painted my house and he was very resonable with price as well

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭yermanhimself

John Darcy <SNIP>or Jem Rock <SNIP>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Please read the charter - no Phone Numbers. anyone who wants can PM yermanhimself for the numbers.

EDIT: actually numbers are allowed but only with certain conditions as described in the charter

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bird22

pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭skippy15

can someone pm painter for dublin 15 too please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

http://www.powerpainting.ie/

Family operated business in Blanchardstown.

Father and four sons.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Paul007

Highly recommend this guy

http://www.abudgetservices.ie/

Advertisement