Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone4 on meteor not sending mms?

• 19-02-2012 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Anybody else have this problem? They'l send in iMessage but not through mms. Anybody else have that problem ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

are all your settings present and correct?
    check em and see is your 3g tab turned on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

moggser wrote: »
    are all your settings present and correct?
    check em and see is your 3g tab turned on
    the carrier file sets the apn etc and it isn't editable, doesn't matter if 3G is on or off either

MMS on meteor and Emobile is hit and miss most of the time it seems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

the carrier file itself aint i know that but there "sometime's" is a option to edit the mms settings like the 3g has it appeared for me one time when i used the 4 but vanished not long after which puzzled me

maybe if you take the sim out pop it in a phone that it will fit in use it for few mins enough to get the carrier settings sent to you via sms

then switch back to the iphone it should do the same if that dont work you can always ring meteor im sure they will be only to glad to keep you waiting on the line and eventually ask you to take the battery out and put it back in i **** you not :) thats what i was told to do in my on going saga with the 4s (another thread alltogether)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

Thanks for all the replys! Iv even tried sendin it to my OH who was sitting right beside me! And changing setting option isn't there anymore. I'll try taking out the sim and see. U would have had trouble getting out the battery lol. Iv tried through 3G and through wifi... Maybe it's just me I thought other meteor people might have had same prob. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

even if you got a chance to edit the apn i'm sure the IPCC would change it again, i also don't think that the second suggestion would work at all, the IPCC is installed from the update/restore of iOS

• Advertisement
Advertisement