Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is Law in DIT recognized by the King's Inns

Options
  • 19-02-2012 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Is the new business and law & law course in DIT recognized by the king's Inns?

I'd appreciate any information as I've contacted the college with no reply with re: to above.
    I don't want to put down a course that I won't really have liable degree at the end of 4 years.

The above two courses are new in DIT.

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

If you look here http://www.kingsinns.ie/website/prospective_students/degree/schedule.htm

LL.B. Dublin Institute of Technology (conferred in 2010)

I presume thats one of the degrees you are asking about but to be honest courses can gain or lose accreditation with kings inn even when you are studying them so I can't say its set in stone. How did you contact the college its a big place and if you didn't ask the right people your contact with them would probably be lost in the system

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

If you look here http://www.kingsinns.ie/website/prospective_students/degree/schedule.htm

LL.B. Dublin Institute of Technology (conferred in 2010)

I presume thats one of the degrees you are asking about but to be honest courses can gain or lose accreditation with kings inn even when you are studying them so I can't say its set in stone. How did you contact the college its a big place and if you didn't ask the right people your contact with them would probably be lost in the system
    I'd suggest checking the coursewise entry for the courses in question.

Links to the coursewise system are in the definitive guide thread. On the mobile at the mo, so linking is tricky!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 darabunny

You could also contact eoghan ogrady, as he runs this programme in DIT

College of Business

T: 01 402 7083 (Eoghan O’Grady)

E: Eoghan.OGrady@dit.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

In the case that anyone else is looking for this information, as of now 5th April 2012 business and law in DIT has not yet been recognized by the Kings Inss.

Advertisement