Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinda worried..!!

• 19-02-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Ok so I am halfway through my mocks and am feeling pretty ok with them so far.
    But the thing is I think that I will come out with about 430 odd points :( which for me is very disappointing.Though this doesnt make a difference but my sister got 580 in her leaving cert and even i know i dont need to do as well but it would be nice to get about 520+ points.
    What I am really asking do you think that I would be able to go up 100 points and how many hours a day would you recommend for me to be doing each day?

Thanks for any replies :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

I think you're grand. I myself will be getting approximately 50 points in the mocks, but hope to get 450 in June.

Better go study..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭Bbbbolger

No point in us telling you how much to do each day. Just do as much as you can each day, study smart, don't over-work yourself. I doubt you have all of your courses done for the mocks and between now and June there's plenty of time. If you work hard there's no reason why you can't go up 100 points.

Advertisement