Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can never open a webpage first time

• 19-02-2012 9:01pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering what do you think the issue might be here. I can never open a webste first time. I click a link. It goes 'website not available'. The usual thing you get when you're offline. Then I reload once, twice and sometimes 3 times and then it works. It's getting very old and annoying.
    I'm with Meteor Hotspot by the way. Not being much of a hotspot lately as I have to have it plugged in to my computer for it to work.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Don't have a solution but commonly experience the same issue.
    Using Meter broadband SIM Ian 3G WiFi router.
    Will often get an error message on my iPhone (using wifi from the 3G router) , click "OK" and then the page will actually load as normal.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Thanks! Nice to know it's not just me. I've been trying to get onto them but they're absolutely impossible. Once this contract is over I'll be running away from them.

Advertisement