Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Casuals (Wensday 22nd)

Options
  • 19-02-2012 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭

Once again, we are gathering for a few rounds in 091 Labs (above Kennedy's Pub on Eyre Square) this wensday from 6pm 'till 10pm. Dibbs is off on holidays at the moment, so I'm not sure how many set-ups will be present. If anyone's willing to bring an extra monitor, you won't be turned away. Also, feel free to bring a few discs too.

Hope to see ya there, lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Nagoh

I keep meaning to pay that place a visit, and with SCV in the mix I'd love to, but I'll have to wait until next time around, just saw this thread tonight I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Nagoh wrote: »
    I keep meaning to pay that place a visit, and with SCV in the mix I'd love to, but I'll have to wait until next time around, just saw this thread tonight I'm afraid :(

No worries, man. Looks like it's happening every two weeks, so there'll be more of the same the wensday after next :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Nagoh

Ah cool, might see you then!

Advertisement