Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shaving or waxing downstairs.

• 19-02-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Just wondering does any other fella shave or wax their genitals. I am shaving mine for a few years now but only with the No.1 blade from my head razor. It just isnt as short/bald as i would like it. Is their any cream or gel stuff you can buy that will completely get rid of all hair on your genitals. Does any of the ladies hair removal cream work or are you even meant to put that on your genitals. I would like to be completely bald with no stubble downstairs.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Moved from tGC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Spagetti Hair

I shave my junk with a regular body shaver.

Think most guys do now-a-days.

I know some broads go for a total skin tight job, but I have no idea how they do it without semi-castrating themselves.

If you wanted to go balls to the wall, you could probably slather on some shaving foam and go at it with Mach 3.
    Never tried it, but intuitively, one would have to recommend the utmost caution be taken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Hair removal cream for "sensitive areas" is available and are suitable for the genital area. It is usually referred to for "bikini line" or something similar (for women, but can be used on men) and you will be able to find them in Boots (or somewhere like this). Just to note - they cannot be used on your anus or the surrounding area so stick to the razor if you are planning on doing this area.

If the hair is short already, a hair removal cream will work quite well. Waxing should really be left to the professionals, you can take skin off or cause yourself a lot of pain if you are not careful and that's not something you want to have to deal with! Not many salons do the full male genital hair removal so it would be worth your while ringing around (although, make sure you are professional about it - some salons can get dodgy calls so will have no time for you if you are anything other any serious).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I bought one of these (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003LPURPE/ref=oh_o06_s00_i01_details) last year and haven't looked back.

You can shave absolutely ANYTHING with no bother, as close as you want. Or use the varying trim lengths to leave hair if you want.

Honestly can't recommend it enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Dingle Berry

Try the Mangroomer personal shaver. Its rechargeable. Got mine about 6 months ago and it works brilliantly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement