Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Doherty's wife..

• 19-02-2012 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

is from Tullamore apparently, so he said on The Brendan O Connor show 2 weeks ago, is she?

(Paddy Doherty of Big Fat Gypsy and Celeb Big Brother fame for those not in the know)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Jesus, whats your problem?! If you dont give a sh1te then dont bother answering! :rolleyes:

Simple question, just curious, no need to hurt your little brain worrying about it, or the fuel prices in Topaz. In fact i wonder why you bother taking the time to post replies to threads you dont give a sh1te about anyway, isnt it just using up your precious time?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

@Cherrycola Pity you didn't quote whoever that was; so the rest of us could enjoy the argy-bargy.

Haven't a clue who the ****ehawk you're asking about is though :D

http://entertainment.ie/caughtout/Celebrity-Big-Brother-and-Irish-model-Georgia-Salpa-outside-the-RTE-studios/2050/6828625695.htm

Thats him, and im sure he's popped up in some bare knuckle fight videos on youtube too. In fact, i think he was in the background of that RTE programme that was on last night!.

I dont recognise her from town, but shes married to him 30 odd years now, so id say she hasnt lived here in years, just wondering if she was actually from here.

If so, we seem to have a some close connections to the Big Fat Gypsy programme, one of the girls on it was married to a traveller from town too, a Ward i think, but they've since divorced cos she didnt want to live here. I dont blame her if she got a glimpse of that eyesore of a halting site! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

90 per cent of them on that are irish travellers. In fact the young one who got married in one of the first ones, is now divorced from her husband as he was abusive, and he has moved back to ireland. Where? Tullamore!! So there's a connection somewhere with paddy's haltin site and offaly lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 roadstone

what ye do not realise is that irish travellers have some 20 different names of travellers related to them, so what i am trying to say is yes paddy has people related to him in Tullamore,dublin,dundalk,kerry,cork,westmeath,louth, and on and on and on

Dusty87 wrote: »
    90 per cent of them on that are irish travellers. In fact the young one who got married in one of the first ones, is now divorced from her husband as he was abusive, and he has moved back to ireland. Where? Tullamore!! So there's a connection somewhere with paddy's haltin site and offaly lol

Wasnt he from Tullamore anyway? Saw him in town this week, there was a traveller wedding at the church, big fancy Jordan style carriage, the whole lot. Mad!

roadstone wrote: »
    what ye do not realise is that irish travellers have some 20 different names of travellers related to them, so what i am trying to say is yes paddy has people related to him in Tullamore,dublin,dundalk,kerry,cork,westmeath,louth, and on and on and on

Yes, but he actually said that his wife is from Tullamore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

No way! Ah Paddy Dockerty as English TV presenters pronounce it!

He's infamous on reality TV, Big Fat Gypsey Wedding, Danny Dyers Deadliest Men (muck, just a show with spanners boasting about how 'ard they are:rolleyes:) and he won celebrity big brother a few years ago. I cannot stomach him.

I remember seeing his wife Rosanne on BFGW buying a big fancy (tacky) suite of furniture and Paddy wouldn't let the cameras record how much they paid for it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,012 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

magentas wrote: »
    No way! Ah Paddy Dockerty as English TV presenters pronounce it!

He's infamous on reality TV, Big Fat Gypsey Wedding, Danny Dyers Deadliest Men (muck, just a show with spanners boasting about how 'ard they are:rolleyes:) and he won celebrity big brother a few years ago. I cannot stomach him.

I remember seeing his wife Rosanne on BFGW buying a big fancy (tacky) suite of furniture and Paddy wouldn't let the cameras record how much they paid for it...
    The official reason given for this was because he didn't want other people seeing traveller's haggling skills. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement