Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New thread for toddlers- teens

Options
  • 20-02-2012 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hello all

Firstly, I'm so sorry pester you all. I've been trying to figure out how to start a thread/sub forum. For off the topic chat for toddlers-schoolies. How they are progressing & how we parents are doing. You know handling the continuing challenges. This would be of course just like this sub forum, a safe place to laugh at our little one's adventures, celebrate their achievements, cry with them when they are sad and even let of some steam when things can sometimes get a bit rough.

I originally started a thread and few people responded saying it would be a great idea to start a sub forum for this category. Since then even more people have shown an interest in such a sub-forum. A few have suggested to start things going to put up a request up here??? :confused: Or even try the admin group??? :confused: Being a newby, I'm feeling somewhat clueless.

So if you wish to put your hands up and join in to get this sub-forum going, join in with me. Help me find the right way to get it up and running :P.

:D Thanks again :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

This is the 5th time you've posted this. Thread closed.

On this thread you were told how to request a new forum and asked what exactly you were looking for.

On this thread you were even give a link the the Forum Requests forum.

You can reply on either of those actually explaining what new forum you think is needed. We have a Newborn and Toddlers forum. We have a Teens forum. You've posted on both so you know they're there. This is a new thread so you know how to start a thread.

Please do not post this again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement