Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof beyond doubt

Options
  • 20-02-2012 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

Have you ever been given information from a medium/psychic/other, that absolutely proves beyond doubt that the spirit world exists?

Information that no other person could have known from any other source?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Podgers

i would class myself as agnostic, i don't fully buy into it really, but i have an open mind.

A friend of mine from Poland went to local psychic. And she was able to tell her about an instant that happened to her during her childhood were a friend died during an accident and she blamed herself for it, and it stuck with her for all her life.

the psychic was able to tell her that story and said that he was in the room and told her to let it go. my friend never told anyone about it and kept it a secret for her whole life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

Thanks guys...interesting read: : )

I went to see Tony Stockwell recently, theatre appearance.

he spent a lot of time relaying info to a young guy whose family I knew, but who wouldnt have known me.

Everything seemed to be spot on about what I knew of the family, the young guy was convinced as well.

Well later on he says I have someone here who has a message for "*****", (my name) . I hesitated for a while, then put my hand up.

He was giving my info about someone from someone I thought it might be, but eventually things were not adding up.

It was only on the way home that I realised it was probably another friend of mine who had passed, and then everything made perfect sense.

He passed tragically about 25 years ago. And for a good while after, I'd often talk to him sort of emotionally, and say "Can you hear me ****, I hope you're all right up there".

When I was sleeping one night, I heard him as clear as a bell, saying to me, "****** Im all right, Im OK",. it felt like I could even feel the breath from his words in my ear, it was that clear. Never happened again since.

But I sorta,l think, nah, thats just me looking for possible justification of those messages.

To be honest, Tony Stockwell was very convincing, and I wish I had have cottoned on to whom he was probably talking about sooner.

I have other friends, 1 a complete agnostic, and the other (a senior citizen) and devout Catholic, both of whom have relayed experiences to me that they have had.

The former was with 2 others when they seen an apparition, and the latter had a visitation on the roadside from a friend of his who had just passed.

He got out of his car and spoke to him, the deceased friend spoke of "being in deep trouble" and that "he had a problem that needed to be fixed".

My colleague went to the Priest who made enquiries. And issues were found that did relate to what had been spoken of. They were dealt with and that was the end of that.

Both these persons are as sane and (somewhat as cynical) as you can get. :confused:

I just think that I'm just not tuned into these things. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

Hi Yeah Yeah Yeah, went 2 Carol Byrne in wexford and she mentioned two names and i have no doubt she was in contact with the spirit world, she gave me a brief msg from a friend of mine whos passed about a kiss, he said he wants 2 thank u for the kiss carol said, now we never kissed in real life plus he was married, but after he passed my friend & I were on holiday few drinks all teary few vodkas we both blew kisses 2 the sky and said cheers T mwah! i Know bit drunk so her msg made total sense 2 me although brief & I am hard 2 please.. Mind u her future predictions were off & there r mixed reports on her, but ive no doubt in my mind that msg was from me aul pal cause she mentioned something 2 do with his death:)

Thanks Miss D, thats a good message for sure :D

I'd write a bit more about another reading that Tony Stockwell did, but I dont want to make it public...the reading was for a friend of mine, (who I didnt know was going too).

We were chatting after the show, ...and well he was saying things that HE, (TS) didnt know the relevance of, but were spot on..apologies for being vague, but he was spot on.

Hi Yeah Yeah Yeah, went 2 Carol Byrne in wexford and she mentioned two names and i have no doubt she was in contact with the spirit world, she gave me a brief msg from a friend of mine whos passed about a kiss, he said he wants 2 thank u for the kiss carol said, now we never kissed in real life plus he was married, but after he passed my friend & I were on holiday few drinks all teary few vodkas we both blew kisses 2 the sky and said cheers T mwah! i Know bit drunk so her msg made total sense 2 me although brief & I am hard 2 please.. Mind u her future predictions were off & there r mixed reports on her, but ive no doubt in my mind that msg was from me aul pal cause she mentioned something 2 do with his death:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Thanks Miss D, thats a good message for sure :D

I'd write a bit more about another reading that Tony Stockwell did, but I dont want to make it public...the reading was for a friend of mine, (who I didnt know was going too).

We were chatting after the show, ...and well he was saying things that HE, (TS) didnt know the relevance of, but were spot on..apologies for being vague, but he was spot on.

Your post reminded me of a story I mentioned on the forum before. My cousin went to see this Scottish medium named Derek Ogilvie a few years ago and thought he seemed to be very good on the night. Seemed to be getting a lot of 'hits' with people detailing things that didn't seem generic or universally applicable to her. She said she wasn't sure how he did it, but she was pretty impressed anyway.

The following Monday, she was at work and was talking to a girl she worked with about her weekend. That girl said that two friends of hers had gone to see Ogilvie as well at the last minute.

Apparently the two of them were walking down the street on their way to a pub when they were suddenly intercepted by two theatre staff (the theatre where your man was performing) at a side door, asking them if they wanted to attend for free. The staff were trying to fill up empty seats and the show was just about to begin, so they decided to go for the craic.

Anyway, the girl at her workplace said those two were given some very specific info about dead relatives of theirs and were pretty bowled over by it all. I don't think they were into this sort of thing - well, they obviously didn't bother buying tickets for it in the first place.

I know many of the stage mediums like to do 'research' (AKA eavesdropping) on attendees in the foyer/lobby beforehand, or else Google the names of people who have booked tickets beforehand, so it was funny how Ogilvie got things right for the two friends.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that Mr Mojo.

So this would give increased credibiity to the readings, ie: that Derek Ogilvie couldn't have done a bit of background research. Nice bit of evidence there :)

cheers

Your post reminded me of a story I mentioned on the forum before. My cousin went to see this Scottish medium named Derek Ogilvie a few years ago and thought he seemed to be very good on the night. Seemed to be getting a lot of 'hits' with people detailing things that didn't seem generic or universally applicable to her. She said she wasn't sure how he did it, but she was pretty impressed anyway.

The following Monday, she was at work and was talking to a girl she worked with about her weekend. That girl said that two friends of hers had gone to see Ogilvie as well at the last minute.

Apparently the two of them were walking down the street on their way to a pub when they were suddenly intercepted by two theatre staff (the theatre where your man was performing) at a side door, asking them if they wanted to attend for free. The staff were trying to fill up empty seats and the show was just about to begin, so they decided to go for the craic.

Anyway, the girl at her workplace said those two were given some very specific info about dead relatives of theirs and were pretty bowled over by it all. I don't think they were into this sort of thing - well, they obviously didn't bother buying tickets for it in the first place.

I know many of the stage mediums like to do 'research' (AKA eavesdropping) on attendees in the foyer/lobby beforehand, or else Google the names of people who have booked tickets beforehand, so it was funny how Ogilvie got things right for the two friends.

Advertisement