Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caves; Dark Spaces & Dogs

• 20-02-2012 7:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭

Sometimes I get a bit freaked out by my dog.
    Every now & then, for no apparent reason, I will find them dragging me to a bush or dark space where they will retreat, build a NEST , & sit, watching & looking out, & refusing to budge.
    Anyone else have this?
    Or do I have a Dracula dog :$

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Dogs love small, dark enclosed spaces. They mimic the dens that their wild ancestors would have had and make them feel secure; it's the reason why crate training works so well. Mine love to curl up in a dog bed under the dining table, or under the coffee table.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭callmekenneth

dogs are nuts. is it a bitch? we had a bitch once who'd have these phantom pregnancies, she'd take a shoe and go under one of the beds and lick it and not let anyone near it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

dogs are nuts.

this :D

Advertisement