Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Arch Hotel- 30th party?

Options
  • 20-02-2012 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been to a party here?
    I wonder would it be any good for a 30th with a group of about 25 people..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Has anyone been to a party here?
    I wonder would it be any good for a 30th with a group of about 25 people..

it used to attract an older crowd forty plus, but of late they are encouraging younger ones in and getting rid of the older crowd.
    the quay street area is more for tourists.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭holygoaliefc

been to two 30th birthdays in recent weeks and would recommend both venues
    1. busker brownes, the party i was at was on the top floor, so fully private and reserved space with bar etc
    2. monroes live, huge venue, seems to be loads of different rooms, we were again on top floor, with great view of band when they started

iv heard fagans is good too but never been

• Registered Users Posts: 23 GMusicMan

The Spanish Arch is pretty alright these days, younger crowd as you say too these days.
    The Townhouse is a great spot too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

They used to be really sound for parties ...they will take a 30th any day over a 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mcmacness

I used to work there for a bit- they were good for parties I thought. Theres a nice back area that you can book and the live bands are good. The finger food is of good quality too and I think they do good deals on it too when its for a decent sized party.

• Advertisement
Advertisement