Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter

Options
  • 20-02-2012 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi all

Has anyone used a local painter for painting the interior of a Duplex. I painted it a few years ago but it now needs a fresh coat but I really balk at the thought of having to those high ceilings and walls along the stairs again.

All recomendations welcome and any ideas as to cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭nungesser

my uncle is a painter and i've recommended him on the greystones post before, he give's a fair price and does a great job, his name is Paul Edwards 01-287-3532. You can speak to the guys at Brady's hardware if you need a reference. my name's Liam you can tell him i gave you his number, this user used my uncle just before christmas:
    Opus_One

Adverts | Friends
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we went with Paul Edwards in the end, his quote was 40% cheaper than Tony Winters (also recommended), he came when he said he would, and did a great job. Very reliable. I would recommend him if anyone is looking for a painter in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭youknowwho

thanks nungesser

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

A bit of a thread bump - anyone used any local painters lately and got prices? Looking to get Living Room, Kitchen, Hall Stairs and Landing done. Did it include paint colour and woodwork (doors, architraves, skirtings etc). Hoping to seek out a good price.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

I'd recommend Raddick +353 (86) 228 5419. He did a great job on our house. He lives in C'land Wood so very local. S

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

I've recommended Liam Dunne before, he's on the handy numbers sticky in this forum - very competitive prices and excellent finish guaranteed - his number is 085-7300744

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

amy1plus2 wrote: »
    I've recommended Liam Dunne before, he's on the handy numbers sticky in this forum - very competitive prices and excellent finish guaranteed - his number is 085-7300744

I've used Liam before in a 4 bed duplex and the hall stairs & landing a nightmare to do. Liam did an excellent job and was very reasonable!

Advertisement