Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

affiliate marketing thread carefully

Options
  • 20-02-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

i reported the the previous post on this, the post was deleted before i finished my reply

it was about affiliate marketing and a get rich quick scheme which the poster claimed 20 odd people from here had already signed up

They are not all necessarily a scam but essentially their formula is to find a niche market research it with their SEO products add good content to website, youtube, twitter , facebook,blogs, run it for a few months and tweak your SEO all the time, get clickbank account and hey violia

rinse and repeat

no magic formula to making money guys

thread carefully whatever you do dont let them host your website and if you use their web design templates get someone who knows their stuff to go through to make sure they havent hidden their own code redirecting all affiliate clicks to their account (sometimes they will even let 10% through to you to fool you)

now remember when you go googling these guys that they are experts in SEO(this is how they have made their money afterall)
    so most of the pages on google will have been authored by them or some guy they paid in india to post them, they know the keywords to use and scam will be one of them. so they frame an article around this but guess what the author gives them the thumbs up

anybody else got experience on this?

to me getting people to your websites requires good content and hard work if you getting good hits apply for google adsense im not sure how clickbank works .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Yeah, I saw it last night. He pitched it as a network marketing deal so it caught my attention. As soon as I saw his claim to have signed up a bunch of people simply from spamming boards.ie i knew he was a BS artist. I didn't even bother to click through to see what he was offering. I must be getting smart in my old age. :rolleyes:

Advertisement