Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen party in Donegal?!

Options
  • 20-02-2012 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi guys

Thinking of having my Hen party in Donegal!
    I would love to be able to have nice relaxing spa treatments during the day in our hotel then nice dinners and great night out in the evening
    Has anyone ever had/been to a hen party in Donegal?
    Anywhere part or place u could recommend to stay?

Thanks guys
    Suz
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Molly1983

Hi
    My friend had her hen party in the mount erigal hotel in letterhenny in august 2010
    We went for the sex and the city package which included bed breakfast, spa treatment and 4 course meal or e99 pps.

I would really recommend it as it was lovely hotel and food was fab!
    Although letterkenny might be a bit far to travel depending where your coming from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GMcMahon

We had my hen in Bundoran, stayed in the Allingham hotel its a happening seaside town in the summer, a mobile beauty company that covers the north west called "Polished" came and did our spray tans and nails for our night out we had a ball.They do custom packages and were resonably priced think there website is www.polishedireland.com.Happy planning!

Advertisement