Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westpoint in Blanch

Options
  • 20-02-2012 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

Need one other to join to allow us to avail of the 3 for €480 offer they currently have.
    Any takers? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Need one other to join to allow us to avail of the 3 for €480 offer they currently have.

Hi,

Ill probably take it - can u just hold on a half hour or so before I can confirm?

Thanks

Iba

Hi again,

I can confirm that Ill take it - sne me a PM or something.

Thanks

Iba

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hamiltron

Hi all,

The €480 offer is no more, but they are now offering 3 memberships for €495 (€165 per person) ...

Any two others want to go in with me?

http://bendunnegyms.com/westpoint.aspx

Thanks.

hamiltron wrote: »
    Hi all,

The €480 offer is no more, but they are now offering 3 memberships for €495 (€165 per person) ...

Any two others want to go in with me?

http://bendunnegyms.com/westpoint.aspx

Thanks.

Hamilton,

Id be interested in joining in with you.

Regards

Iba

OK lubo_moravcik & iba, are you both in? If so, PM me and we can exchange Skype/mail details to arrange joining.

About .... to ... drop ... dead from... hack * cough... general lack of fitness.

• Advertisement

OK - iba and I are two - anyone else interested in making it three - in case lubo_moravcik has decided not to get healthy (or already joined with friends from the real world)?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Steli

OK - iba and I are two - anyone else interested in making it three - in case lubo_moravcik has decided not to get healthy (or already joined with friends from the real world)?
    I might join with you folks. Let you know 2mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Steli

Alright Hamilton, Im in! Sunday will be a good day to start!

Steli wrote: »
    Alright Hamilton, Im in! Sunday will be a good day to start!

Nice one Steli! I have PMed you my details. Get in touch and I will arrange a time for us to join.

Advertisement