Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GALLERY QUESTION

Options
  • 20-02-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭

I have a NOKIA slider phone. I have forgotten the model number. The service provider is Meteor.

Here is the problem. I have almost filled phone memory with IMAGES and VIDEO CLIPS. I want to try and store them off the phone.

I got some of the photo images to transfer as e-mail attachments.

I cannot seem to get the video clips to transfer by e-mail as the phone tells me that the mesage is too large or something like that.

How can I safely transfer the contents of the IMAGES and VIDEO CLIPS folders to another medium for storage. The photos and clips are crucially important to me as they contain the last living images of a very close relative just before she died. If I lose these photos it would be a terrible calamity.

Would I go to a phone shop ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

If you want to find out the model number, dial *#0000# and google the RM-??? code. Does the phone have Bluetooth? You can just get your computer, or a cheap Bluetooth dongle if your computer doesn't have Bluetooth and transfer them one-by-one.

Advertisement