Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walkers Sensations

Options
  • 20-02-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I just wondering any one can help me to find a place to buy a whole box (20 or 30 bags of 150g) of Walkers Sensations at a better deal, it sell at €3.5 in Tesco for two bag (150g):(.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Did you try amazon?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sensations-Thai-Sweet-Chilli-32/dp/B000SCUF32/ref=sr_1_9_sns?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&ie=UTF8&qid=1329832648&sr=8-9

Free delivery on orders over £25. If you choose subscribe and save and buy a box every 1 to 6 months, you'd get them for around 62c a bag :D

I've seen here that you can subscribe then cancel if you change your mind but I do not really know how that works, I think there was an amazon groceries thread somewhere in the main BA forum which might help :)

HTH

Sorry just noticed you want the 150g bags.. they might be there too though!

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭you2008

Hi, thanks for reply!
    But is not cheaper to buy at tesco? €3.5/300g *1000= €11.66/Kg, and the one in amazon is £14.25Kg:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Yeah should have deleted answer alright when I saw it was the bigger bags you wanted, just thought I'd leave it to give you somewhere else to look. Sorry! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭you2008

Thanks, I really don't mind they are small bag if it works out cheaper then tesco, but still ......

Advertisement