Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY livery in Oranmore/Maree

Options
  • 20-02-2012 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I'm looking for a stable and feild to rent as close too Maree/Carnmore/Oranmore/Frenchfort as possible??

I don't want full livery and I've visited duffys/Rockmount and Coopers Hill and it's really not what I'm looking for?

I was hoping to just rent a stable and feild in private land or a small DIY yard and was wondering if anyone could help?

Thanks a million

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try adverts.ie or daft.ie instead, this isn't a classified ads site (bar a few precise exceptions).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pinkspots

Thanks, I have and donedeal but there seems to be nothing!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You could trying posting over in the Galway City and Galway County forums and hopefully you'll bump into someone who can help.

Welcome to boards.ie but please remember that this is a forum for people to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

Thanks,

Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement