Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant send mms on my phone

Options
  • 20-02-2012 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Im wondering if you can help me?
    I have a sony erricson xperia ray and i cant send picture messages off it.When i try and send one it says queued for sending and then says unable to send a couple of hours or days later,can anyone advise me on how to fix this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Any of the eircom mods going to help address my problem?:confused:

Whats going on here,isee eircom reps discussing other peoples queries,why am i bring ignored here?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

Was the phone originally eMobile?

Check out the settings here. http://www.techport.ie/article/emobile-internet-mms-settings-21.html

Follow the following steps to add the settings.

• Settings
    • Wireless and networks
    • Mobile Networks
    • Access Point Names
    • Press the touch panel button that brings up menus
    • press new apn
    • fill in the details as specified on the link above, don't worry about blank fields just enter the specified info.
    Hope this helps. :D

Was the phone originally eMobile?

Check out the settings here. http://www.techport.ie/article/emobile-internet-mms-settings-21.html

Follow the following steps to add the settings.

• Settings
    • Wireless and networks
    • Mobile Networks
    • Access Point Names
    • Press the touch panel button that brings up menus
    • press new apn
    • fill in the details as specified on the link above, don't worry about blank fields just enter the specified info.
    Hope this helps. :D

Thanks for replying,iv set this up but still a few blank fields so i hope i did them right,it still just says sending when im sending a picture but ill give it a while and see if it sends

Cheers
    LT

Ok its a bit weird no i cant get onto the internet,man this is frustrating :confused:

Does anybody have any idea what im doing wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

Ok its a bit weird no i cant get onto the internet,man this is frustrating :confused:

Does anybody have any idea what im doing wrong?

Go back to the Acces Point Names screen again. You want there to be a green dot beside emobile internet/data and not mms.

Advertisement