Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre paid meter

Options
  • 20-02-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi, I've had a pre-paid meter installed for the last couple of years and I've managed to build up almost e300 worth of credit on my account.

Would I be able to get some of that amount sent out to me in tokens and reduce the amount of credit on the account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Coats,

We would not be able to send you the credit as tokens, as the pre-paid token meter is specifically for catching up on arrears, so once it is in credit it is essentially unnecessary, as it is no longer being used for its original purpose.

What we would recommend is having the token meter removed. We can then either transfer the credit to your account or send you a cheque refund. To have this processed, if you just send an up-to-date meter reading.

If you like, I can set this in motion for you - I would just require the account details by private message. Let me know if you would like me to go about this, and I can advise you of the exact details I would need by private message.

All the best :)
    Una

Advertisement