If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIONEER Blu-Ray & AVR - From £69.95 - PRICES DROPPING - CAN YOU HEAR THE THUD!

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Riskymove wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Firstly, the sub and front speakers will be pretty much beside the reciever so I don't need much cable for them

EDIT: I see you think i shoudl get new cable for the centre speaker; again this is pretty much beside the recieiver

With regard to the rears its a box bedroom so not large; I will try and give some ball park distances later

In relation to optical cables, how come they are needed for sky and xbox but not PS3? does the hdmi not carry both sound and vision? Can you include an optical cable also then please.

Can you PM me with a total cost for the Recievier, speakers, cables and delivery to Dublin please.

thanks

RM

PM sent. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Hi lads,

I'm looking for a quote (delivered to Cork) for the VSX421, a pair of small surround speakers and a centre speaker as well.

I was looking at a pair of Wharfedale Modus Cube's today in a shop and really liked them, they would be ideal if you can supply them.
    For the centre I was thinking of the Wharfedale CR30C.

If you have any better options I'm open to suggestion, but price wise I'd like to keep to similar money to the above speakers.

Cheers
    Pat

Hi 54Kroc.

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Wharefdale Modus Cubes are not a speaker that we could supply :(

Might the Cambridge Min10 priced at £49.95 per spreaker or the Min20 priced at £89.95 per speaker

MIN10:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/bookshelf-speakers/cambridge-audio/minx-min10/camb-minx-min10-blk

MIN20:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/bookshelf-speakers/cambridge-audio/minx-min20/camb-minx-min20-blk

On the Wharfedale CR30C I have no stock at the moment with no incoming date as of yet. The CR30 is priced at £89.95.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/centre-speakers/wharfedale/cr30c/whar-cr30c-blk

We do have one of the Q Acoustics 2000 series centres for sale at £99.95 (While Stocks last)

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please let me know.

Delivery on the items would cost just £12.99

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pod10

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply I am ok for cables.I will go with the omnimounts but will now need two sets so can you readjust the price(amp 421 ,speakers package and two sets of stands.Also Chris the sterling conversion isn't great xe.com quote £292.80 at €345.012 not €366 don't mind paying a bit of a difference but €20 is a stretch.

Thanks

Kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 47 badkittybad

Very interested in the VSX921 and blu ray player to send to Kerry.Can you quote me for 5 year warranty as well as I foolishly bought an Onkyo receiver from ibood which has died after 18 months.

While I have your attention how does the boston sound ware xs se compare to the cambridge minx s215,and do they fit standard wall brackets?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

pod10 wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply I am ok for cables.I will go with the omnimounts but will now need two sets so can you readjust the price(amp 421 ,speakers package and two sets of stands.Also Chris the sterling conversion isn't great xe.com quote £292.80 at €345.012 not €366 don't mind paying a bit of a difference but €20 is a stretch.

Thanks

Kieran

Hi Kieran,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The total price for the 421, speakers and 2 pairs of Omnimounts is £332.79 / €415.98 inc delivery.

We have to work of our Euro rate in store which is 0.8. The best way we find is to put the sale through in GBP and let your bank sort the conversion.

Let me know what you think. :)

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Very interested in the VSX921 and blu ray player to send to Kerry.Can you quote me for 5 year warranty as well as I foolishly bought an Onkyo receiver from ibood which has died after 18 months.

While I have your attention how does the boston sound ware xs se compare to the cambridge minx s215,and do they fit standard wall brackets?

Hi Bad,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

The total amount for the amp and blu-ray is £362.89 inc delivery. The 5 year for each works out at £27.99 for the amp and £9.95 for the blu-ray. So the total for the everything would be £400.83 / €501.03 inc delivery.

Both very good speaker packs. The Minx pack is excellent, great sound and all speakers including the sub are very neat.

The Boston is one of my personal favorites. Very good sound from such small speakers, the sub is fairly big. But it's worth it for the lower frequencies. The sub is a beast, will have your bones shaking. It also comes with the wall mounts included.

Wall mounts for the minx are seperate.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Sorry for delay in replying,is this still available?
    I will leave the speakers for the moment.

Hi Bad,

Both the amp and blu-ray are still available. Both in stock and ready to go. :)

Chris

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Greengooner111

Hi Chris,
    Looking to get an av receiver, rang your shop today about pioneer 421, Kenny told us to keep an eye on boards for offers. Could you sell and deliver to Kerry for 170euros, on a tight budget.

Regards Marc

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭funnyclub

Paddy,

Not sure if Chris or Dave have already replied to you via PM but we can do the VSX921 to Boardies at £279.95 and delivery is £12.95 - total is £292.90 (lets call it £290/ €359!)

I will take one of them if still available :D

Hi Chris,
    Looking to get an av receiver, rang your shop today about pioneer 421, Kenny told us to keep an eye on boards for offers. Could you sell and deliver to Kerry for 170euros, on a tight budget.

Regards Marc

Hi Marc,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can offer you a Pioneer VSX 421 delivered for just €174.87. €4.87 over budget but worth it. ;)

I've got the amps in stock and ready to go.

Let me know what you think. :)

Chrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Greengooner111

Hi Chris
    Fair play that's a great offer, I will take it at that price, don't have credit card, need to get on to my mom, to use her credit card, will be in touch v soon.

Regards Marc

Hi Marc,

That's fine, got plenty of them here. :) When you're ready to go if you'd like to give me a shout on 0044 333 900 0071 / 0044 333 900 0070. Or if you'd like to PM me your details I can get you sorted. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Does the 921 overlay a GUI onto the tv ?

silvine wrote: »
    Does the 921 overlay a GUI onto the tv ?

Hi Silvine,

It does indeed. :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Tango One

How much for the PIONEER BDP140 delivered to Dublin?.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Can I get a PIONEER BDP140 delivered to Dublin? PM me if any left.

Thanks

Hi Tango/Donnacha

We can deliver the BDP140 for just £82.94 / €103.67. :)

I've got these in stock and ready to go.

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.